Amy H. Park, Ph.D., MSCP
- Type: Mental Health
- Clinic Name: Olympia Center for Behavioral Medicine
- Address: 108 22nd Ave SW Suite 2
- City: Olympia
- Zip Code: 98506
- Phone Number:
- Website: Olympiabehavioralmedicine@gmail.com
- Does this provider identify as transgender, gender nonconforming, non-binary or otherwise not cisgender? No
- Does this provider identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, pansexual or otherwise not heterosexual? Yes
- Does this provider identify as a person of color?
- What are this provider's credentials? PH.D.
Clinical Child & Health Psychology
- Sliding Scale:
Will work with more in the future
- Does this provider accept Medicaid? If so, what Medicaid plans do they work with? Will work with more in the future
- Does this provider accept Medicare? Will work with more in the future
- This provider has expertise in working these particular populations:
- Any languages, besides English, that the provider speaks: Korean
- How long has this provider been treating transgender and gender nonconforming patients? 10+ years
- Extra steps beyond informed consent required to access gender affirming care: No
- Does this provider use intake forms which include a patient's chosen name (as opposed to their legal name) and gender pronouns?
- Does this clinic have protocols for tracking chosen name in the medical record, and using this name in all communications with patient?
- Does this clinic have gender neutral bathrooms?
- Description of bathrooms: single stall/all gender
- Is this clinic ADA Compliant? No
- Have the staff members completed any transgender competency training?
- Have the staff members completed any racial justice or anti-racist training?
- Payment Methods: Cash, Credit/Debit