A. Canelli, MA, LMHC
- Clinic Name:
- City: Seattle
- Zip Code:
- Phone Number:
- Does this provider identify as transgender, gender nonconforming, non-binary or otherwise not cisgender?
- Does this provider identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, pansexual or otherwise not heterosexual?
- Does this provider identify as a person of color? No
- What are this provider's credentials?
Children, Couples, Genderqueer/Gender Variant
- Sliding Scale:
- Does this provider accept Medicaid? If so, what Medicaid plans do they work with?
- Does this provider accept Medicare?
- This provider has expertise in working these particular populations:
- Any languages, besides English, that the provider speaks:
- How long has this provider been treating transgender and gender nonconforming patients?
- Extra steps beyond informed consent required to access gender affirming care:
- Does this provider use intake forms which include a patient's chosen name (as opposed to their legal name) and gender pronouns? No
- Does this clinic have protocols for tracking chosen name in the medical record, and using this name in all communications with patient? No
- Does this clinic have gender neutral bathrooms? No
- Description of bathrooms:
- Is this clinic ADA Compliant? No
- Have the staff members completed any transgender competency training? No
- Have the staff members completed any racial justice or anti-racist training? No
- Payment Methods:
Cash, Credit/Debit, Check